- First day of observation at my new job, and a training session which turned out to be a review of my Psychology of Reading class.
- AJ’s 2nd birthday and her laughing at me whenever I said, “jejejeje.” Tiny arms wrapped aroung my neck for a clingy hug.
- Observed three little students at the Ortigas location, which is just a skip away from a happy place.
- Watched the Trumpets’ Master Class with MTA classmates for free. Beginning of my “Taylor the Latte Boy, bring me java, bring me joy” LSS. I am inspired.
- Date with an ate and got an earful of much needed unorthodox advice.
- Sabbath moved to midweek. Anointing.
- Time to shine! Runner girl extraordinaire.
- Bonding time with a long-lost prayer partner.
- Heard three little lion cubs roar in Tagalog and made very colorful lion hand puppets
- An opportunity to exercise discernment
- Laughed in the rain and got thoroughly soaked with a younger sister. Enjoyed kimchi and May-December stories too.
- The stars and the full moon.
- Bonding with PCCI younger siblings while doing what we do best: servant-leadership (and having fun at the same time)
- Rita, pumayat ka. (more than once, hurrah!)
- Home-cooked meals (dahil nga raw pumayat na ako…)
- 1 minute drizzles and a HUGE rainbow
Thank You, Lord for a wonderful last week of May.