I DO NOT MISS
- commuting for more than hour everyday… last Monday, the MRT broke down at Magallanes station and what was an hour 15 min trip from Makati to Diliman became 3 and 1/2 hours long.
- starving at midnight ’til sunrise because my boardinghouse is far away from convenience stores and has no kitchen.
- being a full time student with no regular income.
- thesis-writing, thesis thinking, thesis research…
- being unable to breathe properly… not sure if this is a virus or my allergic rhinitis flaring up, but I’m home sick right now, with the sniffles and a slight fever. and a voice about to become hoarse. oh no.
- the 15 minute commute from Manigo to UP Diliman… and the two-block walk from Cosmo to UP Manila.
- chatting with my dorm mates
- J.Lo’s barbecue and chicken a** at Maginhawa St.
- monthly salary and 13th month pay and commissions
- going home and not having to think about homework or deadlines
- my little munster niece… here are her pictures last November 1 at Tarlac. Yehey, she now looks more like a baby girl!