1. Getting out of bed in the morning is torture. The cold air makes me want to snuggle deeper into my warm nest of blankets and pillows. (help)
2. Christmas carols are being played on the radio and hummed by people around me.
3. My calendar is filling up with Christmas cantata practices and performances and my ipod/tape recorder are dedicated to alto practice tracks.
4. I have to dig through my closet for our choir cantata costumes.. and try to lose weight so I can fit into them.
5. Buendia is lined with stalls selling colorful parols and other Christmas decorations. Sayang lang ang mahal nung mga higanteng parol.
6. Buildings begin to put up Christmas decors on their facade: my favorite is the ABS-CBN building, as seen from the MRT Quezon Avenue station. One side of the building is awash in deep blue lights, with lots of twinkling lights scattered like stars.
7. I begin to think of places to hide from my inaanaks. Hehe.
8. Puto bumbong and bibingka make a comeback on street corners and malls.
9. I’m excited for the Lantern Parade. Centennial ngayon, sana bongga-bongga ang gawin nila.
10. Schedules for parties and getogethers occupy all my free time (what free time?)
11. Tiangges and night markets sprout up like mushrooms.
12. I start think of a wish list. That’s for the next entry though.