Â I got this from Carlomerâ€™s blog. Google this â€œRita (your name) likes toâ€ and list the first 10 items that pop up. Â Â
I got this from Carlomerâ€™s blog. Google this â€œRita (your name) likes toâ€ and list the first 10 items that pop up. Â Â
ÂSo what do the various Ritas in google-dom like?
- Rita likes to read, travel, cook and spend time with her family.
- Rita likes to use various newsgroups and found them all to be a lot of help to her.
- Rita likes to make the most of life, and finds pleasure in simple things, like having her hair done and singing along to the latest pop tunes.
- Rita likes to be a big geek.
- At the office, Rita likes to be up front closer to the door.
- Rita likes to wear more than one hat and loves writing many different types of romance.
- Rita likes to use red and peppermint carnations together in her Christmas arrangements.
- Rita likes to joke a fair bit, take everything Rita says with a large grain of salt.
- â€¦also applies to vacations, which Rita likes to fill with spas, room service, and shopping.
- Rita likes to compete in marathons and ‘iron man’ triathelons, and they have a wall full of plaques and awards.
- Rita likes to eat and eat a lot.
- Rita likes to sleep and can do so anywhere.
- Rita likes to read books and is captivated by excellent stories, no matter what the genre.
- Rita likes to talk.
- Rita likes coffee and regards caffeine as essential to life.
- Rita likes music, and she finds pleasure in both singing and listening to good singers.
- Rita likes to have her quiet time but is now finding it difficult to fit in her schedule.
- Rita likes the theater and thinks it has been too long since she last watched a stage play or acted in one.
- Rita likes to look at the full moon and the stars.
- Rita likes to blog.
Â Now itâ€™s your turn. =)